Friday 20 July 2012

Why Food is Love

Life is made of many beautiful things, and food is one of those things that can please one in sight, smell, taste, touch and even sound at times. It is a true celebration of the senses, and for that I have a great appreciation for good food. And it is the kind of appreciation that makes you want to shout it to the world or at least rave about it to your fellow foodie buddy.

It doesn't have to be the fanciest or most expensive item on the menu. As long as it's something that tastes good AND fulfils the other criteria of the senses to make the dinning experience ever more so enlightening and euphoric in that moment of time when presented before me, then it's bloody well good enough to be remembered in writing and pretty pictures.

With that in mind, I thought it was about darn tootin' time I started to put these collected pictures and memories of my food explorations all into one place and share my experiences as I come across them in life so that others could learn and find out for themselves if they so wish to embark on the journey to food paradise.

Suffice to say that I hope to keep this going for as long as I can, and I hope you'll like this as much as I do when it comes to good food.




No comments:

Post a Comment